Ask your child these questions without prompting them.
When you repost say your child’s age.
– Kamal – 14 years old
1. What is something dad always says to you?
Do you want a coffee?
2. What makes dad happy?
Coffee , Watching films , MEATTT!!!
3. What makes Dad sad?
When we jack the laptop charger
4. How does Dad make you laugh?
When i was 8 he pushed me over and said ‘HAH your infinity now’ goooood times ∞
5. What was Dad like as a child?
Reckless , adventurous and mischievous
6. How old is Dad?
1000000 …. 38
7. How tall is Dad?
8. What is his favourite thing to do?
DIY init HAH!! going on trips and holidays all together
9. What does Dad do when you’re not around?
Workalings …. i think :O
10. If your Dad becomes famous what will it be for?
Teaching , or owning a successful company
11. What is your Dad really good at?
Coding , teaching , Being a good dad , leading ,
12. What is your Dad not really good at?
13. What does your Dad do for a job?
User Interface Designer … Web developer and designer 😉
14. What is your Dad favourite food?
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
How hard he trys to keep us all happy no matter how hard everything seems 🙂
16. If Dad was a character who would she be?
Henry Morgan from Forever hahahaha
17. What do you and Dad do together?
Go coffee shops , code , watch tv together and go cinema 😀